9We are currently looking for experienced assistant teachers at multiple Head Start and licensed Child Care Centers in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, South County, North County and West County. We need individuals who are knowledgeable, responsible and flexible for these positions. Temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities are available with both full and part-time work schedules.
- Assist with daily classroom activities
- Assist with creating learning environments for children in the classroom and outside
- Assist children in developing positive relationships that support a caring community within the classroom
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to work with children from 6 weeks to 5 years old
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Completion of three (3) or more college credit hours in early childhood, child development, youth development or having a CDA, is a plus.
- Ability to provide or obtain a recent physical, TB test and Hepatitis A series
- Will be required to register with the Family Care Safety Registry (FCSR)
- IMMEDIATE OPENINGS !!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-995-3709.
Greater St. Louis Area , MO
$8.25/hr – $10.50/hr