Firm in St. Louis, MO is seeking an Executive Assistant will provide support to the CEO, acting with little supervision, anticipating needs while managing the day‐to‐day workflow and prioritizing various projects, which includes scheduling, contact management, preparing materials for meetings, and participating in a wide range of special projects. The Executive Assistant to the CEO will perform, coordinate and oversee administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support. This will enable the CEO to work more efficiently and effectively towards reaching the organization’s growth goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned.
Executive Assistant Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct, compile, and present research on various topics
- Represents executive in specific circumstances, including external coordination and interfaces with executives and guests
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Develops materials and communications in the voice and style of the executive
- Manage executive emails, calendar and contacts as needed, balancing meeting times with scheduled work time; remain available for critical work-related concerns during non-working time
- Receives and routes incoming calls as needed, arranges callbacks, and provides back-up materials for callbacks
- Receive and greet visitors in a professional manner directing them to the proper individual and assisting them with their needs
- Make travel arrangements
- Planning: Coordinates and manages meetings and events, anticipates project needs and budgets. Manages the administration and logistics of meetings both on-site and off-site
- Project Management: Assists with projects and assumes project-management responsibility where appropriate. Maintains follow up with executive leadership team members to ensure that action items are complete
- Relationship Management: Establishes and maintains relationships with executive leadership team, managers and their team members to foster positive interactions. Ensures team members are aware of team member movement, news, special occasions, recognition, and general announcements
- Produce reports, presentations and management briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Provides advanced meeting support in addition to standard meeting coordination and logistics. May develop and maintain agendas and materials, take and disseminate notes, track and follow up on action items
- Responsible for managing CRM software and keeping information up to date as well as producing sales reports
- Assist with marketing and public relations
- Provide support for project proposals and RFP / Q
Competencies for Executive Assistant
- Utilize analytical skills and a demonstrate broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret and anticipate needs
- Possesses decision-making authority in defined and specific situations, such as scheduling, availability, resource management, expense reporting approval, etc.
- Ability to proactively address issues and resolve problems, making appropriate recommendations, proposing solution alternatives and using sound business judgment
- Ability to multi-task and manage an office routine with consistency; excellent organizational skills; can handle multiple and changing projects/tasks in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal direction –
- Power user for MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Ability to handle projects and communications of a highly sensitive and confidential nature, where discretion and diplomacy are critical.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in English; second language a plus
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 5-7 years of senior leadership support / executive assistant experience
- Human resources experience is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates for the Executive Assistant opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Greater St. Louis area , MO 63146