We have several openings in the Greater St. Louis Area for a Production Worker including areas such as St. Louis City and County, Earth City, Hazelwood and St. Charles. A list of responsibilities and requirements for the Production Worker position are listed below.
What Does a Production Worker Do?
- Feed raw materials into production machinery.
- Assemble goods on production lines.
- Monitor the production process.
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks.
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse.
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfill orders.
- Pack goods to be shipped.
- Maintain work areas and equipment.
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years’ experience working in a warehouse
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
- Able to work on foot for extended periods of time
- Reliable mode of transportation
Greater St. Louis Area , MO 63132
$10 – $12/ hr.