Snelling Staffing Services has an immediate openings for our client companies Receptionist to provide support to busy offices in the Greater St. Louis area. The Receptionist will be responsible for maintain a multi-line phone system including answering calls, greeting visitors, and ensuring all customers are assisted in a timely manner.
• Ensure all customers are greeted and directed upon entry
• Answer the phone promptly, courteously, and professionally
• Prepare outgoing mail and receive incoming packages
• File and/or scan paperwork to correct folders
• Maintain a clean and welcoming reception area at all times
• 1+ years of administrative experience (receptionist experience a plus)
• Previous switchboard experience a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Strong communication, customer service, leadership, and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer focus attitude
Interested and qualified candidates for the Receptonist opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call Kathy Alfonsi at 314-282-2175 or visit our website at www.snellingstl.com.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you’re searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.