Snelling has opportunities for Shipping Associates to work for our clients in St. Louis City, St. Louis County including Hazelwood, North County, South County and Wentzville. This is a fast-paced, high volume environment. The positions are temporary and could lead to temp-to-hire. We have several shifts available.
The duties of the Shipping Associate are:
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs.
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped.
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping.
- Track inventory and report any shortages to sales team so we can update the website.
- Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.).
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed.
The skills and requirements of the Shipping Associate:
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in retail or e-commerce
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Capable of working a consistent schedule, either 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! APPLY TODAY!!
Greater St. Louis Area, St. Louis City, St. Louis County, North County, South County, Hazelwood, St. Charles County and Wentzville , MO
$10.00 – $13.00 per hour