We frequently have openings for receptionist jobs in St. Louis
Below you will find a description the kind of receptionist jobs we typically have available.
Click the big blue button to see current openings for receptionist (and other) jobs in St. Louis.
Under general supervision, the Receptionist is the first point of contact for the branch location for customers and visitors. The Receptionist will multi-task a variety of front desk reception and clerical duties while providing primary administrative support to the branch Service Manager and Service department.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office experience: 1 year (Preferred)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business, and notify appropriate personnel upon visitor arrival.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of callers, and route calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Take and deliver messages and/or transfer calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Assist with receiving, sorting and distributing mail when needed.
- Sign for front desk deliveries, including packages, certified and registered mail. Notify appropriate personnel or department of their delivery
- Prepare outgoing mail daily for courier pickup which may include stuffing letters, ensuring address is easily viewable to couriers for delivery, address envelopes and apply postage
- Process Invoices and submission of warranty information
- Type various letters, quotes for repairs, correspondence and memos
- Prepare Repair orders
- Clarifying description of problem
- Develop Estimates
- Code, copy and reconcile invoices
- Maintain various safety, DOT and Vehicle inspection reports
- Maintain accurate Equipment Shipping and Receiving records
- Assist other clerical personnel with light typing or filing as necessary to maintain an efficient workplace and alleviate backlog.
- Open and Close work orders via Lawson
- Invoice mailout preparation
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Some college is a plus
- Previous administrative/clerical experience preferred
Click the big clue button to see current openings for receptionists and other jobs in St. Louis.
Free up your internal resources and leave the search to us. Snelling has the knowledge, resources, and expertise to quickly identify the best-fit candidates for your company. By engaging us, you and your colleagues can focus on other aspects of your business.
Snelling actively recruits candidates who are seeking direct hire positions with our clients. When it’s time to expand your workforce, Snelling makes it easy to evaluate promising candidates in a temporary capacity before making a final hiring decision.
Whether you need one person or an entire team of star performers, additional manpower at one location or multiple locations in several states, Snelling is your trusted resource for candidates who can hit the ground running. We can even manage your flexible staffing plan to save you time and money.
I've been blessed to know and work with Kathy Alfonsi and Snelling beginning in 2017. Our organization, though, has been working with them for many years. When I joined, Kathy and Chuck Vogel met with me to explain the services that Snelling has been providing. I've worked with a number of employment agencies over the past 20 years, but the service provided by Kathy is unmatched. We utilize temporary staff throughout the year and I know that when Kathy recommends someone, it's because she truly believes that person will be a good fit for the position and the organization. She never puts someone forward with the mindset that if it doesn't work out, she'll find someone else. Kathy's responsiveness and service are unmatched, and it's truly a pleasure to work with her. Thank you, Kathy!
Sue, Community Action Agency
Snelling has been a much-appreciated partner for Cornerstone Center for Early Learning, supplying (when needed; even with very little notice) our early learning center with friendly and competent teaching staff. Furthermore, Cindy Kincaid is an outstanding manager who goes "the extra mile" for us and communicates in a prompt, clear, and direct manner. Thank you, Snelling! We truly appreciate your service and your friendship!
Jerry, Cornerstone Center for Early Learning
I never hesitate to call Snelling Staffing Services for our temp-to-hire needs. The team at Snelling has efficiently placed some of our very best employees. I am confident that each call to them will end with a positive hiring solution.
I have had the pleasure of working with Snelling for the past 6 years and have had nothing but a great experience doing so. Kathy is one of the friendliest faces I’ve ever come across. She is helpful, responsive, and provides great service. If a candidate wasn’t the right fit once placed, she made it right quickly with a replacement. I would highly recommend Snelling for any staffing needs.
Michelle, Metal Exchange Corp
Bruce was (and still is) extremely helpful in finding me a temp-to-hire employee as well as other temporary employees when emergency situations arise. He is friendly, answers his phone and is there to help out whenever I need it. I have recommended him to other companies to use as well.
Travis, Moldman St. Louis