SnellingSTL.com is intended solely for use by adults 18 years of age or older and for businesses. If you are not 18 years old, please exit this site at once.
Categories of your personally identifiable information that we collect through the Web Site or online services.
If you choose to supply it, we can collect the following personal and/or business information through the Web Site. The specific information varies depending upon whether you are an employer, or a job seeker.
- First, middle and last name
- Home and/or business address (street, city, state, and zip code)
- Home and/or business e-mail address
- Home and/or business telephone and fax number
- Present and/or desired job type
- Employer and/or company name
- Prior business experience
- Categories of third-party persons or entities with which we may share your personally identifiable information.
USE OF MATERIAL
Snelling authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Web Site to which you have access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other material ("Material"), are protected under United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of Snelling or its content suppliers. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of Snelling and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material.
PROHIBITED SITE USE
Snelling specifically prohibits certain unauthorized use of the Web Site, and all Users agree not to use the Web Site for any of the following prohibited purposes:
Submit material that contains viruses, other computer programming routines, or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any Material, system, data or information.
Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Web Site or any activity being conducted on this Web Site.
Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Web Site's infrastructure.
Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the Software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site.
Use, transmit, distribute, store or destroy Material for any public or commercial purpose, or in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or in a manner that infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of Snelling or others, or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of Snelling or others, or that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful to Snelling or another User or any other person or entity.
If you do not have a password allowing access to a non-public area of the Web Site, attempting to gain, or gaining access to any non-public area(s) of the Web Site.
If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Web Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Web Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Snelling on this Web Site, and other than generally available third party web browsers, is strictly prohibited.
CHILDREN AS USERS
Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) not submit any personal information to us through the Web Site.
The Web Site provides a forum for you to obtain employment and request career information. By submitting or entering your information to the Web Site ("Submitted Material"), you agree that you grant Snelling a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license and right, but not the obligation, to use, copy, modify, display, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, adapt, create derivative works in any manner, in entirety or a portion of, of your Submitted Material, and by any means, forever and worldwide.
You understand and agree that Snelling (a) does not warrant that you will receive any employment or job offers through the Web Site; (b) shall not be responsible for any employment offers, employment screenings, employment decisions, and actual employment presented by third parties; (c) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by any third parties; (d) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by third parties, including, but not limited to, job openings and employment listings; and (e) is neither your employer nor your agent in any regard. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective employers and any information provided by any third party.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content, and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein submitted by you on the Web Site.
SNELLING DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS, OR THAT THIRD PARTY DATA LINES COMPRISING THE INTERNET, WHICH ARE NOT UNDER SNELLING'S CONTROL, WILL BE FREE OF "HACKERS", THAT MAY INAPPROPRIATELY COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, SNELLING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SNELLING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SNELLING MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
IN NO EVENT SHALL SNELLING, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SNELLING IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The Web Site contains links to third-party Web Sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Snelling of the contents on such third-party Web Sites. Snelling is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web Sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Snelling reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of your submission(s) from this Web Site and immediate termination of service(s) provided to you by Snelling, if it believes it may create liability for Snelling, or upon any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, or if Snelling is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to the Web Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CAFC I, LLC d/b/a Snelling Staffing Services, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies and their respective officers, managers, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Web Site or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. Snelling shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
EMPLOYEE TIME SUBMISSION STATEMENT
I acknowledge that I am an employee of CAFC I, LLC d/b/a Snelling Staffing Services and I am not an employee of the client company. I acknowledge that the end of this assignment is not a termination of my employment with Snelling. When this assignment ends, I agree to contact Snelling immediately for further assignments, and I understand that if I fail to contact Snelling, I may be considered to have left work voluntarily without cause and unemployment benefits may be denied. I further agree that I will not accept any employment duties with the client or service the client through another personnel agency for a period of 180 days after this assignment ends without Snelling's written consent. I hereby certify that I have sustained no injury on this assignment and the days and hours I have indicated are true and correct. I certify that I have been provided all breaks to which I am entitled by law.
CLIENT TIME APPROVAL STATEMENT
I hereby certify the hours I have indicated below are accurate and that Snelling's field employee is entitled to be paid accordingly. If there is a difference between total hours indicated for each timecard and total hours indicated by day, the hours by day shall be controlling. I acknowledge and agree that these services were performed in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth on this timesheet. I hereby acknowledge the Emailing of this timesheet shall constitute my electronic signature. I certify that the employee was given all breaks required by law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of services performed, CAFC I, LLC d/b/a Snelling Staffing Services ("Snelling"), and Client agree to the following:
- Client certifies that all hours transmitted to Snelling electronically are accurate and that Snelling's Assigned Employee is entitled to be paid in accordance with the time electronically transmitted and verified by Client. By submitting the time electronically, Client acknowledges that the services were performed in accordance with the request from Client for temporary staffing personnel ("Assigned Employees") to perform services as expressed in a work order or otherwise (the "Assignment").
- Client shall pay all invoices upon receipt to Snelling at 1154 N Warson Road, St. Louis, MO 63132. Client shall not advance cash or valuables to any Assigned Employee and shall not offset or recoup any against any amounts owed to Snelling.
- Client shall (a) properly supervise Assigned Employees performing the Assignment; (b) properly supervise, control, and safeguard Client's premises, processes, and systems; (c) not permit Assigned Employees to perform Assignments without Snelling's written permission; (dprovide Assigned Employees with a safe and healthful work environment and comply with all applicable OSHA regulations, conduct site specific orientation and training, maintain and record injuries as required by OSHA record keeping, provide safety/personal protective equipment for the Assignment; Snelling has no day to day control over Your site in regard to general safety requirements, safety training, PPE, guarding, or any other site specific requirements or management of the day to day activities of Assigned Employees while onsite; (e) not change Assigned Employees' job duties without Snelling's express prior written approval; (f) comply with applicable laws and regulations, including providing meal time and break times; (g) exclude Assigned Employees from Client's benefit plans, policies, and practices, and (g) comply with applicable laws applying to these duties.
- Without Snelling's written approval (which may require a release in a form acceptable to Snelling), an Assignment shall not include: (a) the operation of a motorized vehicle; (b) the operation of motorized equipment, including power tools; (c) activities that require admission to a professional association, a license, or special certification; (d) the handling of money, valuables, securities, personal consumer data, or trade secrets, or (e) any jobs or industries listed as prohibited by Snelling's risk management department as prohibited, review required, or specialized training required. Snelling may remove employees at any time without notice to Client if Snelling determines the Assigned Employees are subject to an unsafe workplace or working conditions.
- Client will defend, indemnify, and hold Snelling and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, and employees harmless from all third party demands claims, losses, and liabilities of a third party (including reasonable attorneys' fees) to the extent caused by Client's failure to discharge Client's duties and responsibilities set forth herein or damages to persons or property proximately caused by the negligence, gross negligence, or willful misconduct of Client or Client's officers, employees, or authorized agents in the discharge of those duties and responsibilities.
- Client acknowledges that no insurance is provided by Snelling covering physical loss or damage to Client's vehicles, machinery, equipment, merchandise, or materials that are in the care, custody or control of Snelling's field employee.
- If Client is not satisfied with the performance of an Assigned Employee during the first eight (8) hours of work, Snelling will replace the Assigned Employee at no cost to Client and Client will not be billed for the replaced Assigned Employee. THE FOREGOING SENTENCE IS CLIENT'S SOLE REMEDY FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF AN ASSIGNED EMPLOYEE.
- If an Assigned Employee is converted to an employee of Client or Client's contractor, if assigned to another staffing company, and Snelling has not collected at least 720 hours of time for that Assigned Employee, Client will pay Snelling the following conversion fee: 1% of annual salary, but in no event less than $500.
- Client agrees that all invoices received from Snelling will be due upon receipt and that any amounts not paid within 30 days after receipt of such invoice will incur a late fee of 1.5% of the amount owed.
- Client shall pay all delinquency charges, reasonable attorneys' fees and other costs incurred by Snelling as a result of enforcing the payment terms or any breach under this Agreement.
- In no event will Snelling be liable for any consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages, even if Snelling was aware of the possibility of such damages. Snelling's total liability under this Agreement for any claims whatsoever, including third party claims, will never exceed $500,000.
- Client and Snelling agree to waive any right to a trial by jury for any dispute arising from this Agreement. The laws of the State of New York govern this contract.
- No oral statement shall modify or affect the foregoing terms and conditions.